We are a leading Latvian IQF processing company, offering worldwide deliveries of frozen berries IQF and mushrooms. Our main corporate customers are: major food and food additive producers, companies from the pharmaceutical sector, as well as HoReCa suppliers. As of 2012 our products are available to retail businesses – we deliver small, consumer-friendly packaging that is individually designed and branded according to the wishes of our client.
- More than 29 years of experience – operating since 1994
- Safe and timely deliveries worldwide
- The company gained FSSC 22000 certificate and is working in accordance with the HACCP principles.
- EU Organic Agriculture certificate No. 04-72/10-3
- Advanced product sorting, cleaning, deep-freezing and packaging technologies
- Individually-designed and branded 300 g – 2,5 kg packages for retail businesses
- Successful investment attraction from European Regional Development Fund in collaboration with Investment and Development Agency of Latvia
- Strongest in Latvia 2017 (certificate)
We purchase only the highest-quality berries and mushrooms to provide superior product quality to our customers, by ways of: deep-freezing, inspection, cleaning and sorting.
Production process of frozen goods:
- Deep-freezing at the shock environment -38 °C (IQF or DF)
- Mechanical sorting (the most modern line from European food industry equipment manufacturer)
- Polishing – polishing away foreign material, sticks and parts of leaves
- Electronic – optical color sorting ( Industry leading optical sorting technologies )
- X-Ray detection
- Inspection of the output before packing
- Production packing
- Inspection with a metal detector
Phone: +371 28381999
Gertrudes street 19/21-11, Riga, LV-1011, Latvia
GET IN TOUCH WITH US!